Friday, January 31, 2014

January Favorites

This month has gone by so fast. I can't believe the first month of the year is gone. I will be sharing my favorite products for the month of January.

Chocolate Bar Palette $49.00 USD
To start off, for those who follow my instagram page @muastephnicole, you may have noticed how often I use my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I got this for Christmas and started using it this month. What do I love about it? For starters this is a warm and neutral palette. It has 16 eyeshadows both matte and shimmer ones. I love how creamy and pigmented these eyeshadows are. They're so easy to blend and the combinations are endless. You can create anything from a natural to a dramatic look. My favorite thing about this palette is how delicious it smells. I can't seem to put it down. Go get yours today! Promise you'll love it as much as I do.
Makeup Forever Glitter $15.00 USD

If you love glitter you'll love Makeup Forever's Glitters. I picked 2 up on new year's day and I love creating looks with them. I love the fact that they're not chunky glitters. I hate glitters that are too chunky because I feel they're a little more difficult to work with. Makeup Forever's glitters are very fine and the ones the I have been using are #12 & #13. #12 is a multi colored pink and #13 is a multi colored silver. They're very easy to apply. I used Too Faced Glitter Glue to apply my glitter. Check out my instagram to see the looks I've created with these products.

Inglot Pure Pigment $14.00 USD
Have you ever walked by a makeup counter and not noticed any of the makeup products? I have. It so happened that on the day I was at IMATS I stopped by the Inglot booth and started looking at all the pigments, glitters, eyeshadows...EVERYTHING! I was pretty upset at myself for not purchasing these products sooner. After all, I do have a pro card with them. I was in Vegas for the new year and I must have passed this store like 3 times. I knew it was calling my name. I can't narrow down my one favorite product because I just love everything I got. With that said, make sure you check out their pigments and body sparkles. They're AMAZING!!!


Boscia Luminizing Black Mask $34.00 USD
Now to a skin care product. I think all of my January favorites were discovered on a shopping trip in Vegas. I walked into the Sephora store and picked up a few things while my friend was looking at some skin care products. We wanted to save ourselves $150 on a facial so she found this luminizing black mask by Boscia. We tried it and fell in love. According to the Sephora website, this mask detoxifies, purifies and brightens. It has deep cleansing properties that draw out dirt and oil. I love this mask because it peels right off when it's dry. I normally use it 2 times a week. I wash my face first and then I apply this mask. Make sure your face is dry before applying. Wait about 15-25 min before peeling it off. It works best if you apply a thicker layer because it's easier to peel off when it dries.

Dior Addict Lip Glow $32.00 USD
On to my last January favorite. I also got this product right after Christmas and use it almost every day. This is the Dior Addict Lip Glow. This is a lip balm that enhances your natural lip color while it moisturizes and protects the skin. I have those days where I feel like wearing a very natural dewy and fresh look and I love throwing on this lip balm. This lip balm will look different on everyone as the color reacts directly with the unique chemistry of the lips. It looks pink on me since my lips are naturally a light shade of pink. It looks very natural. It is a little on the expensive side so I recommend you try it on before you purchase it just to make sure you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment