Sunday, January 5, 2014
Cocoa & Glitter- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
I got this palette for Christmas and I've created a few looks with it already but I wanted to share this one with you because it is my favorite so far. I love purple and glitter!!! If you have a chance to pick this palette up I suggest you do. You get a total of 16 eyeshadows for only $49.00 (USD). Purchase it on www.toofaced.com or at www.sephora.com.
1. Start by taking the color Salted Caramel and a fluffy blending brush (MAC 224). Blend this color into the crease and make sure you keep blending until there are no harsh lines.
2. To deepen the crease, take Semi-Sweet and place it in the crease but don't take it too far up. We want that Salted Caramel to be our background color. For this step you can use MAC's 217 brush.
3. Let's highlight the brow bone. Take White Chocolate and pat it all over your brow bone. For a bit of shine, take just a bit of Champagne Truffle and place it only below the arch of your brow. You can go back in with Salted Caramel and blend it into the highlight color. Pop some of that Champagne Truffle on the tear ducts.
4. Now to darken up the outer lid and crease, take MAC's 217 blending brush and the color Triple Fudge. Don't take too much because this color is intense and too much of it will be hard to blend. Keep this color on the outer lid and crease and bring whatever product you have left over towards your inner crease.
5. Take a flat shader brush (MAC's 242) and spray it with some Fix + and dip it into Candied Violet. Pat it all over your lid. Once it dries, take Too Faced Glitter Glue (if you don't have this you can use any other adhesive or eyelash glue) and pat it on your lid. Quickly pick up the glitter. Here I used Makeup Forever's Glitter in #12. Pat it on the lid over the glue. Make sure the glue is not dry or the glitter will not stick too well.
6. Whenever I used glitter on my lids, I like to use a liquid liner to line my eyes with. The liquid liner covers up the grains of the glitter easier than any other form of liner. You can use a black eye kohl pencil to line the bottom lash line.
7. Apply your favorite lashes. Here I'm using House of Lashes in the style Pixie Luxe. Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
8. On my lips I'm wearing Boldly Bare Lipliner with Yash Lipstick both by MAC.
I hope these steps were easy to follow. I will try to post pictorials for you so that it's easier to understand the steps. Don't forget to comment with any questions. Thank you.