To achieve this look, follow the steps below:
- 1. Start by priming your eyes using MAC's painterly paint pot. You can use your finger to apply this evenly from your lid to brow bone.
- 2. Using MAC's 224 blending brush take the color Peach Smoothie and blend it all over your crease.
4. Next, to add more depth to the eye, take Bada Bing eyshadow with MAC's 217 blending brush and place it on the outer crease and lid. Make sure to blend it into the Cocoa Bear eyeshadow. If you need to go back and add more Peach Smoothie or Cocoa Bear to help blend out Bada Bing, feel free to do so.
5. Now, before applying the pigment on your lid, take any glitter adhesive that you have. This will prevent the pigment from creating any fall out. My go to glitter adhesive has been Too Faced Glitter Glue. Apply this all over your lid with a flat shader brush. I used MAC's 242. Go ahead and take Afterglow pigment and place it all over your lid while the glue is still tacky.
6. Go back in with your 217 brush and the color Bada Bing just to intensify the outer v a bit more.
7. For eyeliner, I used a waterproof liquid liner. Very important to use waterproof eyeliner and mascara on your wedding day. I used MAC's Point Black Liquid Liner.
8. For lashes, I've been using House of Lashes in the style Noir Fairy. These are my absolute favorite and I haven't found any other lashes that I like better than these. They are a bit pricey but you get a better deal when you buy the pack of 3 pairs. Once you have your lashes on, apply a few coats of waterproof mascara.
9. For my lower lash line, I applied MAC's Smolder eyeliner (not recommended for brides because it is not waterproof and smudges easily). I also applied some Cocoa Bear to blend out that black eyeliner. Apply a few coats of waterproof mascara to your bottom lashes.
*For my brows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the color Dark Brow*
I've been asked what color blush will compliment this eye makeup. Honestly, I think anything will work. This eye has very warm tones and can be worn with pink or orange toned blushes. What is my favorite? MAC's Warm Soul Mineralize Blush.
On the lips I'm wearing Stripdown lipliner, Peachstock lipstick and Enchantress lipglass (All by MAC)
Below are the websites where you can purchase the products I used.
Anastasia Beverly Hills www.anastasia.net
Makeup Geek www.makeupgeek.com
House of Lashes www.houseoflashes.com