Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Smoky Prom Makeup

I'm so sorry i've been away for a while. It's been a hectic month. I work 6-7 days a week and barely have time to throw my feet up and relax. So for the past couple months i've been ordering my video recording equipment. I finally had some time to put together a youtube video. I filmed this tutorial on my little sister who is a senior in high school. I felt like this tutorial fit better on her since she will be attending prom in just a couple of months. My sister is a big fan of a smoky eye & some glitter so i came up with this. I hope you enjoy this tutorial. There will be more coming your way when time permits. Thank you all for the love & support AND patience. It's been a long time coming. Don't forget to like & subscribe!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.

    Soap Free Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched this on youtube and I am in love with the look! Will definitely try to recreate it!

    Dina x
    (respectthebrows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look great looks!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete