Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review on Sigma Brushes & My Favs!

A Couple of months I received an amazing brush kit from Sigma called the Extravaganza Copper Complete Kit. This kit comes with 29 brushes including face, eye and lip brushes.  I was familiar with a few Sigma brushes such as the E40, E25 and F80 but I hadn't really tried out any of the others.

It didn't take much for these brushes to win me over. I absolutely fell in love with Sigma brushes. They are amazing quality for a reasonable price. Sigma carries a lot of brushes that are dupes for MAC brushes but at a cheaper price. I love MAC brushes and i'm not going to say that I don't love them anymore but they can ring up your bill by a couple hundreds with just a few of their brushes. Luckily for me I have a pro discount but in the future when I have to replace some of my brushes I will definitely get them from Sigma.

For those of you who don't know too much about Sigma and what brushes you should purchase, I'll give you my recommendations. The pricing for the brushes are for silver handle brushes only. All copper and gold handle brushes are a few dollars more.

1. Sigma E40- Everyone needs a blending brush as a staple in their brush collection. This one is great for blending out transition eyeshadows. Since it is a fluffy brush, the eyeshadow distributes evenly on the eyes.

Price $16.00 USD

2. Sigma E25- This is also a blending brush and the exact dupe for MAC's 217. I like to use this brush to apply darker eyeshadows into my crease. If you have small eyes you can just purchase this one and skip the E40 brush.

Price $14.00 USD

3. Sigma E30- The pencil brush. This is another dupe for MAC's 219 brush. I use this for applying dark eyeshadows to the outer v of my eye. The brush has a small pointed tip so it makes it easy to have control of where you want to apply the eyeshadow. You can also use this brush to smudge out the lower lash line.

Price: $14.00 USD

4. Sigma F70- Need a good concealer brush? How about a brow highlight brush? How about 2 in one? Look no more. First and foremost this is a concealer brush and I use it mainly to apply my eyeshadow base but it also works great as a brow highlighter. Anytime I use eyeshadows right under my brow, this right here is my go to brush.

Price $14.00 USD

5. Sigma E06- One of the things i always struggle with is a winged liner. I've been doing makeup for years and still to this day I always have issues getting that perfect wing. I'm sure a lot of you can relate. The Sigma E06 is my baby when it comes to winged liner. The way the brush is designed makes it so easy to accomplish the task. I like the fact that it's a very thin small angled brush. Try it out for yourself and you'll thank me later.

Price $14.00 USD

6. Sigma 3DHD- My holy grail foundation brush!!! Exciting news...this brush will launch on Sigma's website on October 6, 2014. Let me just say that applying foundation has never been so easy. This brush was designed to make the application of foundation easier without you having to make any facial movements. All the angles in the brush makes it easy to get into all the crevices of the face. It doesn't leave any streaks and gives you an airbrushed finish. This is a highly recommended face brush.

Price Not Released. Available on Sigma's website October 6th.

7. Sigma F35- My go to brush for highlighting the face. You can use this brush to set your under eye concealer or to add that glow to the highlights of your face.

Price $24.00 USD

Although I do have more Sigma brushes that I love, these are the ones you can start with. There are obviously other essentials such as a contour brush, powder brush, blush brush, etc. but for now I leave you with the ones listed above. I will eventually create an updated blog post with my favorite brushes from a variety of brands.

 To purchase any Sigma products, click the link below.

 http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=660894


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these tips! I found it informative and useful. love that you have a cute picture to go with every brush you're reviewing. :)

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing your amazing skincare routine.
    I’ve been searching for others routine where I can get ideas and this one is the best. Well done!
    We can easily do makeup to our face using Makeup brush .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using Brushes while make is common but it can cause you irritation and redness. Buy Latisse to avoid redness.

    ReplyDelete